Approved GreenBuns's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GreenBuns, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenBuns

GreenBuns New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Guava
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43831613
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My internet cut out
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hey guys. Earlier today, my internet was cut out for about an hour. I reloaded up gmod when my internet came back online to discover I had a 5 day ban.

I am enquiring why I was banned in the first place.

Thank you.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I was the one that banned you please wait patiently as I gather my evidence.

3. Ichikunjii

Hey there Guava! So I banned you on EUNilla for RDM and Leave 1st Offense for the following damage.

[​IMG]

As a moderator, it is our job to report unreported damage that occurs throughout the round. While I was training a few trials at the time, they were about to report you for it but you had left as shown here:

[​IMG]

I gave you about a round after you left before issuing the ban.

Seeing as you have a relatively clean history, I am willing to accept the appeal. However, I will not be voiding the ban. What this means is that, in your next instance of RDM and Leave, you will be banned for a longer period of time.

I have added you on steam so that we can discuss when to serve your slay. Have a good day!

4. GreenBuns

GreenBuns New Member

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to log back onto the server. Thank you for understanding my circumstances, and thank you for approving my appeal.

5. Ichikunjii

Player has served their slay in game and the appeal has been accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.