Denied [green]Snoop[yellow]Doge's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [green]Snoop[yellow]Doge, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    snoopdoge
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98477155
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well I never rdmed & left and I haven't been on in a week and when I got back a 27 day ban appeared
    Evidence of Innocence:
    well one i was banned for 27 days and i never rdmed, discombobed - ANYTHING! so i want to know why i was banned for 27 days.​

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and Leave (Third Offense) she will respond when she can

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there snoop. I'm currently at uni so I won't be able to provide my evidence until I get home (which will not be for another 9 hours). Sorry about this inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there snoopdoge,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the long wait and I thank you very much for the patience! Now I am going to hop right into what actually happened whilst I was staffing the vanilla server the day you were banned.

We were on the map "Nether" and it was the 5th round when I went "afk" from the game so to speak. I was dealing with a distressed player who was asking for help so I did what a good staff member would and gave the player the help they needed. It was at this time that you used your crow bar to push me off the top of one of the buildings. I didn't actually know it was you until I had looked at the logs but it was still you none-the-less. It was no where near overtime when you did this so the "She was AFK" excuse was not valid in this case and even though I was a traitor I had not yet done anything in the round that would have been incriminating as I was busy helping a player. 12 seconds after you pushed me off you then proceeded to fall on top of me thus killing me. You can see all of this in the screenshot of the logs here.
    I have highlighted the act of you pushing me in red and I have highlighted the goomba stomp in green[​IMG]

I then reported you for killing me asking why as seen here
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to screenshot the actual response to the report but I believe it was something along the lines of "It wasn't my fault."

In this case I was going to forgive you for the goomba stomp as I have the right to do so. It is stated in the rules as you can see here.
    However, when I looked at the logs and I saw that it was also your fault as to why I had sustained the fall damage earlier, I decided to not forgive you and instead slay you for the RDM that occurred.

Shortly after I issued a slay on you, you left the server as seen here
    [​IMG]

I waited until the end of the last round for you to return which you did not so I then banned you for RDM and Leave.

Now this is far from the first time that you have been banned for RDM and Leave as you can see here.
    [​IMG]
    Because of this I will be denying this appeal. It is clear to me that despite the fact you have been banned 3 times prior to this for RDM and Leave you have not yet learnt your lesson. In regards to the actual length of your ban, that was a mistake on my part. You should only have been banned for 2 weeks instead of 4 as it was a second offense of RDM and Leave, not a third. I will be rectifying this mistake and will be changing the ban length to 2 weeks. This will be implemented as soon as I get onto the servers when I staff tonight. Once I have done so you will be free to join the vanilla server again in 11 days.

I'll leave this thread unlocked for you to reply if you see fit, otherwise I will be locking it in 12 hours. If, after that time, you have any questions or would like to discuss this further feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thank you and take care,
    -C.A.Anna

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

As more than 12 hours have passed and you have made no attempt to comment I am going to be locking this thread now. If you have any problems or would still like to discuss this later on, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. You can do so by clicking this linke here http://www.seriousgmod.com/conversations/add?to=C.A.Anna

Thank you and take care,
    -C.A.Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.