Approved Green♥'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Green♥, Apr 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green♥

Green♥ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Green♥
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:9906255
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for RDM and leave by Kythol, which is odd. Someone claimed i RDM'd them when I saw them shoot someone with an ak. I waited, checked the body (saw they were innocent) and then called out a KOS on them and tried to kill them.

I answered the report saying what I saw.
    Then my game crashed
    I know that's probably an overused excuse but it actually did.(i fixed the crashing now)
    After about 20 minutes I rejoined the server, got to play a round and then got banned.
    I actually really like this server, even though i only got to play for around 30 minutes. But I think this is just a huge misunderstanding from both parties. I hope i can be unbanned, as I want to continue playing.
    Sorry for any inconvenience, I hope we can sort this soon :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any sorry :(

2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

Tagging @Kythol who banned you for "RDM & Leave ( 1st Offense )".

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey Green.

You were banned for RDM & Leave (1st Offense) after randomly shooting me for 25 health. Your response to the report is shown here.

[​IMG]

At no point during the round had I shot anyone. The logs of which are shown in this Imgur album.

Due to this being your first ban on our servers with a short amount of playtime, I will be unbanning you. Please be careful in the future when it comes to situations like this.

Approved

Edit: This ban has also been voided due to new evidence coming to light. I'd like to sincerely apologize for this mistake and I will continue to work to better myself in an attempt to become the best person I can be.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.