Denied Greece Wills's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Greece Wills, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greece Wills

Greece Wills New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ^Greece will rule the world^
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ????????
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Guilty banned me for 24hours. Why? I want to know the reason. Since last time you punished me with that 3Slays, I only killed Weeeeeeeeeee by falling ontop of him.

When did I mass RDM?!!?!?!?!?!?
    I was freaking afk, screenshot and post it. When did I freaking mass rdm 3 people?!​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Greece Wills ! Thank you for making this appeal! You were banned for committing 3 Offenses of RDM, which I will be covering below.

Unfortunately, my shadowplay did not record for 2 of those respective offenses and the old logs do not show up at the moment as far as the previous 2 offenses go, but you and I already had a talk about that in chat earlier as you stated that you got 3 slays from me. 1 slay for the 1st offense and 2 more slays for your 2nd offense of RDM.

1st Offense: You chose to kill someone around 1 minute and 47 seconds into the round on TTT nether and you stated that you killed him for being AFK. I informed you both in public chat and in PM that you cannot kill AFK players until overtime (5 minutes on the vanilla servers) so I gave you the first slay for that. Since you and I had a chat about that earlier, you know what happened.

2nd Offense: This was on Jondome and as far as I recall, you damaged someone down to 16 points of health left because he was blocking you and he didn't move without any potential situation of death occurring due to c4. You cannot damage or kill anyone for simply blocking you at all as stated in the rules. Because of this, I chose to give you your 2 slays when you received your 2 slays, we had quite the extensive argument about why you got 2 slays over an instance of RDM and on Minecraft b5 so you are aware on that offense as well. You even admitted to your RDM with that and we stopped having our discussion after I explained and clarified on why you got 2 slays for your 2nd offense of RDM.

3rd Offense: This offense was on Minecraft Haven. You goomba stomped @Weeeeeeeee (to which you did admit that you did the first time and that you were pushed off the 2nd time). Considering that happened and Weeeeeeeee requested your slay, this made your 3rd Offense of RDM. The report is found here. I sent you a PM informing you that you would be banned since this is your 3rd offense of RDM. With that being considered, you were banned for that.
    [​IMG]

With all that being stated, your appeal will be denied. Like I told you earlier in PM before I banned you, you can return after a day. Your appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement or within 12 hours. In the future, I would also like to suggest that you do not act so aggressive/disrespectful when you are about to get slain or when a report doesn't end with a proper verdict.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering more than 12 hours have passed without a comment, I will be locking this appeal now.
    Appeal locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.