Approved Greece Wills's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Greece Wills, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greece Wills

Greece Wills New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ^Greece Will Rule The World^
    Your Steam ID:
    Rageblade1
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ... Because there was no reason to ban me?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Honestly, I get off the server for one damn moment, and then get back in. And I find myself banned, for 14 days? Honestly?

I did absolutely nothing, and I'm just banned for 2 weeks? How is this possible, is this a bloody joke? Do you even want people to join your server, or do you just out-right ban them? I didn't even get a god damn reason to be banned, I don't even -KNOW- what the hell is happening. I just got banned straight off the bat.​

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense by @Falcor. She'll respond when she can, please remain calm and patient while waiting :)

3. Greece Wills

Greece Wills New Member

I apologize for my overly aggressive attitude, I simply find it far too unfair to be banned for no reason. There must be some mistake, perhaps Falcor acted too quickly and didn't bother checking if I was at fault with the RDM, because I don't just RDM. The dude must've attacked me, or something must've happend, I simply couldn't have killed him for no reason.

I am sorry for my overly aggressive attitude, I'm confident we can discuss this like civilized peeps.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Greece,
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.

Unfortunately you left not only after I waited a round and you didn't respond to the report, but during your slay. Which I waited a good 2 rounds and forced it on you at least once. And you still ignored it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You were also trolling with another player as well. and I'm glad your apologizing now for your attitude.

I see now my error in your ban length and it has been reduced to 5 days on the EU server. Since your first ban has been voided and I'm sorry for that inconvenience.

After playing with you today your attitude as much as I appreciate you apologizing, you were being really mean to other players on the servers with your friend Refreshes.
    And you decided to leave right when he did.

I recommend in the future to ask the staff that are on if you are free to leave. And to wait out the duration of your slay.
    I will be denying your appeal due to the multiple things I have said above.
    I hope during your ban you see why harassing other players to hurt there feelings is wrong and that you are more aware of your actions while on the servers.
    Not only to wait out your slay but if you cant wait, to speak with the staff member that is on. And to always respond to the reports.

Thank you again for taking the time to appeal this ban, I wish there was more dedicated players like yourself.
    If you would like to talk about this ban more in depth I'll gladly add you on steam or you can pm me on here, the forums.
    Regards,
    Falcor

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I have talked with the player privately and his ban will be lifted but not voided. He is aware next offense will be his second offense.

Approved but Not Voided

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.