Denied grankee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by grankee, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grankee

grankee VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    grankee
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    mistake
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been disconnected with server, because game crashed, then tried to join again in 20 sec and got banned. That is mistake. I know i was slain this round but i could not prevent this disconnect happens because like i said game crashed. Admin could wait to ban me, it was not necessary do it immediatly.
    I created topic minute after this happens.​

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Noob999 for "RDM & Leave (1st Offense)". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. grankee

grankee VIP

I know who banned me and for what. I know he banned me right, because i made mistake and rdm someone. I was happy to be slain for that mistake. Unfortunatelly game crashed so I disconnected and got banned for that. He couldn't know my game crashed. I tried join again just after that and i created topic in one minute after that - thats proof I didn't mean to run away from my slay. I hope admins can understand unfortunate coincidence happens to me and take off ban. That's what I'm asking for - to be clear.

I don't have really bad history and i have less offences during the time i play on server which means i'm doing my best to follow rules. I was banned only once for rdm and leave and i already read rules very well so i'm not so stupid to do this just after got slain when admin is still online. That would be reckless.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Thank you for filing your appeal.

20161016165725_1.jpg
    20161016165707_1.jpg
    20161016170023_1.jpg

After reviewing the evidence I will be denying this ban appeal.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.