Denied grankee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by grankee, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grankee

grankee VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    grankee
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27968953
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    wrong decission
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hello.
    Map with bowls, 2nd round from end, i was in tester room with 2 guys. Behind my back one die from harpoon so it was clear for me other one killed him even if I didn't see, but i was slain next map (not next round) for this. Xaxago told me that harpoon can be throw through the wall.
    Next map: i killed few innocents and one t buddy with jihad. He reported me and I was slain because i didn't warn, ok. Next report because i threw frag to innocent, noone was close. Then one t buddy killed my future victim and went to his possition and die from my frag. I wasn't able to prevent or predict situation but i was slain because i didn't warn. I didn't threw grenade to group of people but to one single person. Punish me because someone is blind and can't see that frag just fell and run to this grenade is a little overstatement. Even if all of them were rightly ... i killed 2 'rdm' on this map, first slay was for situation from map before, even not from last round but from 2nd round from end. Ban is not rightly because i made 2 'rdm'. Anyway i think only jihad was my fault. Situation with harpoon was 50/50. Situation with grenade is like intrusion on a pedestrian crossing, you know that you have priority but u also know that if you go in front of a moving car will definitely hit you.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM x3 by @Xaxago. Please wait for her response.

3. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Hello grankee and thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.
    here are the reports.
    @BeedoBoyo was there too

For the harpoon report, I explained how you killed on suspicion, then explained how it was possible that harpoons can be thrown threw walls.
    For the jihad one, I explained that you have to warn you're fellow Ts.
    For the frag report, you threw a frag but then a player walked by and got killed, this is still rdm. If a player walks by, he had no idea that a frag was theren its still your fault. I was surprised since right before we talked about warning T buddy's
    I will be denying this appeal because you still didn't warn after we talked about it, this makes me feel like you ignored my remarks. As for the harpoon, I explained everything to you in-game and hope you have learned from the mistakes.
    Have a lovely evening.​

4. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

If you wish to discuss this with me, feel free to message me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.