Denied grankee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by grankee, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grankee

grankee VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    grankee
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27968953
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Throwing frag, incendiary, or discombobulators is a point in 'traitors acts'. I saw two guys on other side of smoke in vent (nobody could go there or from there because everybode were too far), then player 'Kitkat' throw frag grenade (traitors act) and other guy (i forgot nick) saw that traitors act and do nothing. Few days ago some admin told me that if player see t act and don't do nothing about doer is a t act too (ex. u see someone shooting detective or has a harpoon). I killed one of them, I was sure that was the one who throw nade but I make mistake and i killed other one (who saw guy throwing nade) but he was traitor too. I tried to explain admin but he said I can't change my history whatever that's mean. After two rounds he decided to slay me next round. I thought ok, I can live with one unfair slay on my person. Then next round doesn't come due to map change. My game crashed and I joined again after 2 minutes. I got slayed next round and I left the game because I was going to quit game anyway but I didn't want to be banned for 'rdm and quit' so i joined again, got slayed and then quit. After few hours i tried to join again and I can read "You have been banned for 14 days". I don't understand ...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aco Taco for RDM and leave 2nd offence.

He will respond shortly, please remain patient.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello grankee, thank you for taking the time to write this appeal.

I banned you for your second offense of RDM and leave as was stated above.

The initial reason being for your slay was that you killed the victim for throwing a frag grenade, which the victim did not do. His traitor buddy was the player who actually threw the grenade.
    [​IMG]
    While KitKat did throw a grenade, it was not the frag grenade you claimed that he threw.
    [​IMG]
    You started changing your story after I placed the slay on you. Only after I informed you that KitKat was not the one who threw the frag you claimed that you killed him for watching someone else throw the grenade. To me as a moderator, it looks like you are trying to twist the truth to get out of your slay. You only killed KitKat, not the other player(s) you "saw" throw the frag which only raised further suspicion towards the belief that you were trying to find a way out of your punishment. When I asked you why you didn't kill DynaPie for throwing the grenade you said that you didn't because he was already dead at the time, which he in-fact wasn't as you see can in the damage logs above he threw another grenade five seconds after you killed KitKat.

At the time, I was recording and looked at my video to see if I had any perspective of what had happened.

After reviewing the video I saw this:
    At the start of the video you can see that there are three other people in the vent with grankee just before the frag grenade is thrown.

If you look immediately after the frag grenade is thrown, you can see that grankee was not in or extremely close to the vent that was covered by a smoke grenade. There was no way he could have been seeing into the vent to see what he claims happened.
    [​IMG]
    After the frag is thrown, you run into the vent to investigate who had thrown the grenade. After looking around for a short time you come back out, look at KitKat, wait a few seconds, then kill him. It appears as if you had killed him off of his location because he was in the vent. But, you were not physically there so how is there a way you could have seen KitKat (who was inside the vent which could not be seen into because of the smoke) watch DynaPie (the thrower of the grenade) throw the grenade and then proceed to not doing anything about it?

The map was changing and I gave you two rounds to come back as I understand it may take players a little while to load in. You did reconnect, but however, after you had been slain, you left the server.
    [​IMG]
    Thus, leading to me banning you for RDM and leave.

Given all the evidence I have provided above, I will be denying your appeal. But, you are still able to play on any of our other servers. Thank you again for taking the time to file this appeal.

Sincerely,
    Aco Taco

Appeal: Denied

(If you wish to discuss this further, send me a private message on the forums)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.