Denied Grand Inquisitor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Grand Inquisitor, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Grand Inquisitor
    Your Steam ID:
    grand_observer
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I understand my actions were against the rules regarding rdming but my computer crashed which was out of my control. I only really wanted to make this to justify my RDMing and leaving. I will of course accept any outcome but i want all the information to be present.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

@Exactly banned you for RDM & Leave 1st offence. He'll respond when he can!

3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Hello @Grand Inquisitor.

Thank you for taking your time to create this appeal.

Lets get into what you did that cause me to ban you:

Ok so Last night on Vanilla, we were playing on the map minecraftcityb5 and it was Round 5.
    So I saw that I got RDMed as T when I was AFK then I went back and I noticed It wasn't even overtime when you killed me. So, I filed a report against you asking as to why you would do this especially when I found out you did it at the beginning of the round.

My Report against you.jpg

So I can see that you blatantly RDMed me close to the start of the round. I checked logs to see if you had a valid reason but I don't think you do:

Logs of First Report.jpg

I wasn't even shooting or anything as I explained to you above how I was AFK and this was at the start of the round with 2 second of the round starting.

Your excuse of your RDM: "i gtg so i thought id leave with a bang." Really?!! So just because your leaving means that you can RDM before you leave? Honestly I don't know why you would do this. I went ahead and put a slay on you for the next round.

A few minuets later into the round, I saw a report Ax49Michael sent in:

First Report Of Intentional RDM.jpg

Another example of your RDMing intentionally. Pretty much you provided the same excuse for what you did to me. I looked at the logs to investigate:

RDM against Ax49Michael.jpg

Again, Ax49Michael never did anything as you opened fire to him. You response wasn't enough for me to convince me so I put 2 slays on you.

Later on in that round you decide to leave:

The Leave.jpg

Of course since you did this, I had to ban you for RDM and Leave. I gave out the ban to you and that is the cause of your ban.

Honestly I feel what you did was really on purpose and I have no remorse for you. The fact that you had to leave soon and you felt it would be nice to "go out with a bang" by intentionally RDMing? I cant say I can feel any sorrow for you as a player considering how you decided to do this before leaving.

You provided no evidence in your response and you had to leave causing the ban.
    I feel like this ban should be left on you considering this type of behavior as player is unacceptable.

After you put in this appeal and I looked at the Old Logs I saw more RDM examples from you:

More Examples.jpg More Blatent RDM.jpg

So what you did was pretty much was intentionally RDM player just because you had to leave soon. I don't feel any sort of sorrow for you as a player and for your actions considering the RDM you have done.

I will be denying your appeal considering that the actions you have done clearly show that you deserve this ban. Blatantly RDMing like that before leaving is a very
    bad thing to do as it reflects how we see you as a player. This was Mass RDM from the start but the fact that you left without providing evidence and doing it "for fun" isn't in my books to give any sort of sympathy for you.

You can enjoy the other servers while this ban is on you and you can use it to reflect on what you have done as a player.

Have a good day.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.