Denied Grains's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Grains, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grains

Grains New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Freebase Anime
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:23358107
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I broke literlally no rules my dood!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Holy cow, HWY WAS I BANEED? I have demanded numerous writs of Habeus Corpus and none have been provided. If there is no evidence of a crime then none has been comitted (unless this is some european fagfgot server, in which case, ban me now and get it over with. I’m not some cucked swede that Is going to let a muslim regufee rail my girl so I can raise some curly headed mixed race child). Then I ihave done nothwjing wrong. This is some 1600bc crap, ban me without a fair trial, wow dood. Major disrecpect. Wow, no props at all my man. BRB, playing on east servers. Good luck banning me homos, Im playing gmod thru 7 boxxies. Suck my dick. Sorry if there are a lot of typos, I am shitface drunk and I expect you to decipher all the crap I’m writing. I guess I’m just mad germany lost ww2. No hard feelings If you have to ban me, I have plenty of alts. Admins: Thank you for your service, babe. You do a good job.

Holy shit this seriously took me 27 minutes to make maybe I shoudlnt be playing on public servers, whnatever babe, thanks for your service #stolenvalor2017 #marinscorps #adm,ins

I have broken no rules, please tell me what rules have been broken. To the bes t of my knowl;edge I have broken nione. Thanks babbe.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for mic spam by @Sith Master. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I'll respond to this appeal once I finish staffing.

4. Grains

Grains New Member

Take you r time ba e its not ilie I
    m banned or anything

5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

The ban is only local to West 2, you are welcome to play on the other servers until I can respond to this appeal.

6. Sith Master

Hello @Grains I banned you for mic spam this evening while I was staffing.
    The first occurrence of mic spam took place on community bowling, right as I died you were spamming over the microphone and yelling at people.
    [​IMG]

Your second offense occurred on the next map, which was assault. You yelled out that you were a traitor and listed off other names of players.
    [​IMG]
    As a result, you were gagged for a full round.

Your final mic spam occurrence took place on the following map as you once again yelled out that you were a traitor while listing off additional traitor buddies. You were then banned for 8 hours in accordance with server rules.
    [​IMG]

Due to the trollish nature of this appeal and the fact that you are currently serving two RDM and leave bans, I will be denying your appeal in hopes that it serves as a warning. Mic spam is not tolerated on SeriousGMod and further infractions may result in more severe punishments. Your ban is only 8 hours and local to West 2, feel free to play on the other servers until your ban expires.
    If you have any further questions or comments please inbox me over the forums.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.