Denied graceist more like racist's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by graceist more like racist, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    graceist more like raceist
    Your Steam ID:
    murkuss
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was banned flasely for "Group Trolling" but i have no friends to troll with and they tried to bully me out of the server and i have emotional problems to please rethink my ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My Moderator, @Grace , banned you for Group Trolling with my discretion. She will respond with the reason on why you were banned.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Regardless of your issues, posts like these will not be tolerated here.

4. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Good morning, today you and I were playing on East 2 where I gagged someone for micspam, as you can see here:

[​IMG]

As you can see there, a person name 'Cant Stump The Trump' made a crude comment, to which you started to make a joke out of by changing your name here.

[​IMG]

Another comment towards my gag here;

[​IMG]

And you also committed one RDM offence here, where you gave no real reason as to kill

[​IMG]

These are all what lead to your trolling ban. And the comment you left on my profile is just the cherry on this cake, and completely uncalled for and racist.

[​IMG]

In total, your appeal is denied. Take this time to think over your actions and reflect on them, and upon your return act better. If @Guilty has anymore to add as he was the one I went to discretion for, he may reply.

If you would like to reply and justify your actions, feel free to do so in the mean time.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Those comments you made towards my Moderator earlier are nothing but distasteful. Your ban is fully well-deserved and I suggest you take this time off to learn that players like you don't last in our community if you continue the way you are right now.

Appeal Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.