Denied Goose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Goose, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Goose
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for what amounts to 1 RDM(one was already punished in game so technically 2) and one instance of mic spam. Also some obviously joking harmless banter (Calling a bounty of 10k per negative forum rating on someone). I told Sly (Banning mod) that I would serve slays and a 1 round mute and that he could find me on west 1. Yet for some reason my suggested punishment, which fit protocol (actually stricter than protocol) for one instance of mic spam + RDM, was not enough so he decided to ban me for 2d for "spam + harassment" Even if you consider my harmless banter harassment. 1 instance of mic spam + harassment + 1 RDM doesn't warrant a 2 day ban on someone with a very clean record, no bans in 9 months and a very clean record over the whole 5 years I played here. There is no reason why I shouldn't have been able to serve my 2 slays and get a mute or warning for mic spam / harassment. I want to know the reason why I was given a larger punishment than protocol. There was also mods on this server for every reported rule violation besides the original instance of mic spam, so I could have easily been punished when it happened. ​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    NA​

2. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Tagging @Sly to handle this appeal.

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Heyo I banned you for Mic Spam + Harassment following this report found here. All the evidence pertaining to the ban can be found there as well. The ban was set for 2 days under the discretion of an admin. With that being said the ban is totally deserved I would have personally made it longer but like I said I was following an admins discretion. If you really want to discuss it further you can pm me.

-Sly

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.