Denied Gon Freecs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gon Freecs, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gon Freecs

Gon Freecs New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    OngJKz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52035450
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok, ive been banned for 52 days once. But for no reason afterwards ive been banned again for 144 days.... i havent even been playing in any of the servers during the 52 day ban. Ive been thinking your admins and mods are purely bias and not up to the task.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned on the 29/10/15 by @Derp Mason for "RDM & Leave (4th Offense)" which was then globalised and extended by @Guilty. They will both respond at their earliest convenience so please be patient.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Gon Freecs ! Thank you for making this appeal.

Now, before I start, I'd like to add your adminstats in the image below. Notice the length of the bans/how many bans you have.

[​IMG]

Now, considering that @Derp Mason (previously known as Ascended during this period) requested an extension on you after he banned you for RDM & Leave 4th Offense, I chose to extend the ban from 8 weeks to 26 weeks with my discretion after seeing your history and seeing that you received another ban offense after having served a 16 week ban given by a former Administrator of the servers. There is no bias that was involved during this instance I can ensure you this much. @Derp Mason will respond with his evidence on why you were banned.

However, one question I have is this: why did it take you more than a month to appeal your ban? Hope to hear from you soon.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Sorry for the delay.

This is the report of why I banned you:
    [​IMG]

Since it was map change I had to PM you to get a response as you failed to give me one before the end of the round.

[​IMG]

After asking you over mic as well you failed to give me a reasoning, and as such I put a slay on you.

Here is you leaving while slain (apologies that this is the only screenshot I have of the event)
    [​IMG]

Due to you very recently getting off a 16 weeks global ban and history, I decided to take it to Guilty to have it globalized and extended as you show a clear lack of respect for our rules and protocol.

I will give you one message to convince me that you have changed from what your ban history shows us.

Then I will be denying this appeal.

5. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

You've been given nearly a week to respond, and have failed to do so.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.