Golden Deagle

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by thecrypticsquid, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Can we please get a golden deagle that insta kills T’s but if you shoot a innocent it kills you, I really enjoy them. It’s a big gamble, win or lose kind of thing.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to suggestion.

3. Ah, I did not know that thread existed

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

been on a server where this was a thing in the past, the weapon itself makes it okay in the detectives eyes to take a shot in the dark and go off suspicion for a kill, which would still be rdm (weapon mechanics or not) on our servers. Not a mentality I want to see encouraged indirectly by a weapon.

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

It'd just introduce a way to kill a traitor at the start of the round for no reason. I mean yes, it'd be a valid kill because you'd only be able to kill traitors but it would not make for a fair and fun environment on the flip side of that equation.

Imagine getting killed at the start of the round for no reason and then realizing that it was completely fine because a player took a chance with their life or yours. It just doesn't seem right and it killing people for no reason goes completely against our ruleset. Whether it be linked to suspicion or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've played on a server that had this. Pissed me off when the person wasn't slain for killing me with it for no reason. -1