Denied Gman the Freeman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gman the Freeman, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gman the Freeman

Gman the Freeman New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gman the Freeman
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have played on this server for quite a while now and I am semi-serious when I play. I have been banned for rdm and leave 4 times now when I don't know what ive done wrong most of the time. Like this and last time I have no idea what I did, and if I was slain I would stay for the duration of the round. I would like to speak with the members who banned me so I can get this resolved. Everyone else has realized in the community that I wouldn't do this intentionally and if I did on accident please contact me. Please look into this and see what actually happened with someone who was on the server at the time, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading and "Help me get back on the server!" :)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, Gman! I hope you are having a great day. I banned you earlier today for RDM and Leave (4th Offense). This was caused when you were slain by @The Law for throwing an incendiary grenade and damaging him and another player. Normally, I would accept it as an honest mistake, but due to your extensive history with RDM and Leaving, I will be denying this appeal. You have a global ban for 8 weeks. I will post images of the evidence.

Here you will see the damage you did to players: ttt_67thway_v70007.jpg
    Here you will see the extensive ban history you have.:

ttt_infini_b50008.jpg
    I will consider this ban appeal denied and leave it unlocked for ~20 minutes in order for you to reply to it. If any of our admins believe that this is unjust please unlock it and message me.

Best regards,
    CD

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Ban appeal: denied
    Topic: locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.