Approved Gj M's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gj M, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gj M

Gj M New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheJusticeSquad
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52228655
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had gotten slain for some odd reason and had to go anyways for a test so I left the server without thinking. I assume I am banned for that. I really didn't think about it plus I had to go anyways if I would've thought about staying the entire round for the slay I wouldn't have been able to stay for it unless I was afk for two hours wasting a spot in the server in spectator mode and I wouldn't have left my computer run a game that long while I was away either. Im a regular on this server and didnt mean any harm. Thanks again
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None really dont even know who banned me.​

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there TheJusticeSquad,
    I had banned you for your first offense of RDM & Leave. A report was filed against you, and you had failed to respond. I then issued a slay and you had left the server afterwords.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Perhaps you could explain why you had killed this player who reported you. Depending on your response, perhaps we can work something out. I'll await to see what you say, have a good evening!

3. Gj M

Gj M New Member

Correct, Stray donkey was a T when I killed him. He was attempting to hide an unidentified body that I witnessed his death, when I saw him doing so I killed him. Thats basically walking past an Un'id which is a traitorous act and I saw him and his buddies do so anyways so I had reason to kill him. The reason I never responded is because whenever that message popped up once on the screen a new round started so it closed and I never saw it again and then a new map started. But ya I had my Tae Kwon Do test today and when I looked at the time I realized I had to scoot so I wasnt waiting the whole round and I wasnt about to waste a spot in the server someone else could have for the next two hours.

4. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Alright, thanks for responding. I'm glad to inform you that i'm willing to have you unbanned shortly, however your ban will not be voided. If you leave the server again without serving your slay it will be a second offense. In any case, have fun playing again!

Edit: Player has been unbanned. Thread closed.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.