Denied Gj M's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gj M, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gj M

Gj M New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheJusticeSquad
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52228655
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was a first time incident and I really meant no harm. It'll never happen again
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I believe I accidentally RDM'd someone as a detective because my evidence lead to the wrong person and I assume after the thing i filled out to respond the the man I RDM'd I was set to be slain for the next two rounds (guess the information i provided resulted in that punishment) so the first round i was slain and then my buddy got on steam so I joined the server he usually plays on (forgetting i still had one more slay) so i guess i got banned from this sever for 6 days for it. I'm pretty frequent and meant no harm. Thanks again!​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Anarchist for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond soon. Also, If you have to leave, I would ask the staff on the server if you can. I was on the server at the time and you just left after you were assigned 2 slay rounds for your second offense of RDM.

3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Hello TheJusticeSquad!
    I regret to inform you that you're appeal has been denied.
    The reason for my slays was this, as you can see in the logs, you appear to have hit a player several times with a crowbar for no known reason, prior to slaying you, I sent you the damage logs asking why you did it, but you never responded, thus the slays were administered, 2 slays because you had RDM'd on the last map as well.
    While you are banned, you can still play on our other 4 servers. If you have any other evidence of innocence to add, feel free to start a private conversation on the forums with me.
    [​IMG]
    If any members of the staff have a problem with my verdict please notify me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.