Denied Giye14's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Giye14, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giye14

Giye14 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Giye14
    Your Steam ID:
    Giye14
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just throw a discombulator to the air, and then i am banned :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

you were banned by @Noctorious for "Mass RDM ( 4+ )".He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

@Bobby Ross was the trial on at the time. I'll let him handle this appeal

4. Bobby Ross

Bobby Ross Beat the devil out of it! VIP

Hey @Giye14 , I'll begin compiling my evidence, I'll respond as soon as possible.

5. Bobby Ross

Bobby Ross Beat the devil out of it! VIP

Evidence 1: You were slayed for attacking an innocent without reason. Your defense was invalid because you were the first one to shoot as shown in the damage logs. (This one is a map before the other reports.)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Evidence 2: On this one you had RDM'd an innocent, your defense sounded like maybe it was crossfire. But shown in both pictures, you were the only one shooting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Evidence 3: As an innocent you threw a discobombulator into a group of people and in the process injuring an innocent plus killing another.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll leave the verdict of @Giye14 to @Noctorious .

6. Noctorious

As shown by @Bobby Ross you committed a total of 4 rdms. The first being you claimed you saw someone shoot someone else during a time when the player didn't shoot until you shot at him. Despite the shot logs in the screenshot only going back 10 seconds, I checked the full shot logs and the only other time he shot was 1 sec into the round and he didn't hit anyone.

The second rdm you claimed you missed shots, but you didn't shoot anyone else and you shot him for 2 full seconds then ID'd the body. You never said what or who you were shooting at, if not the person you killed, or if it was a simple misclick.

The third and fourth rdms were when you threw that discombob without warning at the start of the round and killed 2 players by pushing them off the map.

Now that you have the evidence and explanations, do you have any questions or defense before I decide on the verdict of this appeal?

7. Noctorious

Considering that you have failed to provide a response before your ban expired, this appeal is DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.