Denied giratina1231's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by giratina1231, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giratina1231

giratina1231 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    giratina1231
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64258888
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i actually really like the server, the selection of maps is awesome. i really want to play in the server for some more
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was doing my last round before going to bed(it was really late at night and i have school the next day) i got an Incendiary grenade and decide to throw it out of reach, but i miss the throw and it land near other people, a few moments later i got killed and Asriel RDM me, i typed the report. after submitting it, i didn't know i was going to get slain on the next round and i am in dire need of sleep (i need to wake up at 5 AM, it was 1 AM when i submit the report) so i decide to call it the night and tell everyone i'll be going off. but i didn't know i was going to get slain (even though i should know because it happen once before) and turn Gmod off.

I Screw up big time :/​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Asriel from EU2 for "RDM and Leave, 2nd". You were also banned from West 1 by @GrimmyGod for "RDM and Leave, 1st". They will both respond at their earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello @giratina1231. Thank you for taking time today to appeal. As my admin had stated, I had banned you for RDM and Leave, 2nd.

upload_2016-1-12_4-56-19.png
    upload_2016-1-12_4-57-1.png

The thing is, we have had talks about you randomly shooting and damaging people. You even acknowledge it in the report against you. Infact, you felt it was a good idea to "randomly" test an AWP on someone and kill them just because you wanted too before which prompted my comment "We have had this talk before."

upload_2016-1-12_5-2-21.png

I understand you have things you need to do and school, but blatant disregard of our server rules is not treated in kind. If you had worked with me, said you had to go and wanted to be slain later I would have. However, you have an active RDM and Leave ban from @GrimmyGod . I feel you have not learned your lesson and need a timeout from EU2.

My side of the appeal is denied.

4. giratina1231

giratina1231 New Member

Yeah about the AWP, i did read the rules and i'm just too new, i want to know if the AWP is an one-hit kill or not. i also aimed for headshot to test if the headshot is one-hit kill too. about the Incendiary incident, i did try to aim it at the railroad, more specifically the container aboove the rail(the one that have door(?)) but i miss calculate the throwing power and it land just below the stair and damage someone. and i did say about going to bed, and the report is... too simple... even for my standard, i was too tired(it was 1 AM here when the incident happen). if the appeal is approved, i won't throw any more grenade randomly. please...

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Your ban is only local. You have several others servers you can play on.

I would take advantage of that and not get into anymore trouble.

6. giratina1231

giratina1231 New Member

awww, i like the people on EU 2 :(. but, a punishment is a punishment i guess, i'll take full responsibility.

7. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

As far as your ban on West the report is below. You RDMed round 2 and I joined round 6, which you had left by that point. Can't kill on suspicion of a weapon. I would advise you to look over our rules by typing !motd while playing or the link below. Please feel free to join our other four TTT servers in the meantime.

Rules: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.