Denied GimmeDaPu$$yBo$$'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GimmeDaPu$$yBo$$, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GimmeDaPu$$yBo$$

GimmeDaPu$$yBo$$ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GimmeDePu$$yBo$$
    Your Steam ID:
    Arth987
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not given the correct punishments and i mean to report the admin. First I was gagged for a whole round for talking in chat which i took, even though the first time should only be a gag + mute or warning, The second time its for the whole round which he did in the first place which according to you rules is wrong. Then in the map switch i was spamming ( im not gonna lie and say i didnt ) to pick a certain map and though that is against the rules even so i should have been gagged for a whole round according to your rules, but the admin decided to take matters into his own hands and bypass your rules and just ban me for 24 hours, and even so it should only be an 8 hour ban. I don't know how you guys conduct yourselves but this is reflecting very bad towards your community, please read this and im sorry for any inconveniences.

PS it was Holo the wise wolf
    if you want me to make a formal report on him i can do so but i figured this would be the easiest way.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

There isn't much to explain here. You were gagged once for use of racial slurrs, and you did so again immediately after you were ungagged the first time, resulting in a second gag for a full round. Later on you decided to spam the chat, so I issued a ban for spamming and racism, which by the way merits a longer ban than just mic/chat spamming. This is how I was taught to deal with racism early on in my training, and I have no reason to believe that this goes against protocol. However I will tag my administrator @TheCoCoFTW to correct me in the case I am wrong.

Given the attitude you were exhibiting in-game, your appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.