Denied gigadiablo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by gigadiablo, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigadiablo

gigadiablo Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    gigadiablo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76366564
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 28 day because of my 3rd ban on mic spam and I don't know why it also said "Staff Disrespect".
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Though I have been given multiple warnings, the last warning I was talking about who could be the traitor. I said "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" for a period of around 10 seconds. I stopped and said "It could be.." but I was gagged before I could finish. (That was my 3rd warning of the day.) Then I had to go to practice and came back and played but was still gagged and asked "Can I be ungagged?" and I was ungagged but at the end of the round I hummed the song that plays and I was banned for "Staff disrespect/mic spam history". I can understand the mic spam history but staff disrespect and a 28 day ban? Though I did deserve a ban but I don't think it should be for 28 days. I was just unbanned the day before from a 2 week ban for mic spamming and that I deserved. The thing that I don't understand is; what did I do to disrespect staff? Could it be because I did not listen to staff on their warning? Or maybe they felt the noise was disrespectful? I know that I did not say anything that could offend any staff or players. So this is where I ask, how did my mic spam disrespect staff?​

2. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sith Master, please be patient while he responds.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I've seen this and will respond shortly with evidence

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @gigadiablo,

Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal, I global banned you for 4 weeks for "mic spam + history". As you have aforementioned that you were indeed spamming and deserved a ban, I will walk though the events and reasoning that led to this particular ban.
    The first two times I had witnessed you mic spam, you were playing a video over your microphone. You received a warning and gag , followed by a full round gag.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soon after, @Aco Taco joined the server, at which point I informed him that you were one gag away from a ban. A round passes and while I was still alive, Aco informed me that you are singing over the microphone in dead chat and then he gagged you for it.
    [​IMG]

Upon inspection of your adminstats, I noticed a 2 week global ban for "excessive mic spam" had just expired. You had clearly not taken those 2 week ban seriously, because you proceeded to mic spam immediately after the ban ended. It was apparent to me that the previous global ban had not changed your attitude or actions, so I doubled your previous ban in hopes that this will be the wake-up call you need. Excessive mic spam limits the enjoyment for all users on the servers and is dealt with accordingly. I never once mentioned "staff disrespect" in the ban, so I am unsure of where you are getting that from. Due to your severe disregard for the rules, I will be denying your appeal. It is my sincere wish that you will take these 4 weeks to figure out how you can adjust yourself to ensure no further mic spam bans occur. Please inbox me over the forums if you have questions or comments regarding this appeal.

appeal: DENIED
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.