Denied Giantspaceballs's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Giantspaceballs, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giantspaceballs

Giantspaceballs New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Giantspaceballs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61454989
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im Not Too positive on which server because this was a little while ago. But I was playing on night, hadnt rdmed or nothing that night. I got off, everything was fine. I get on the next morning, and it said I was banned for like 10 days or something like that. I dont understand how It says " RDM & Leave" When i never rdmed. i still kinda remember the last time i played and I know for a fact I didnt RDM I think one of the admins might have gotten mixed up. I still have 47 days to go and I think its really unfair to serve out the time that i dont deserve... :/
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave with poor history by @Salisian

He will respond at his earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

[​IMG]

Normally I wouldn't pursue this very far, but your actions that round caused an RDM chain several long, and you left before I could PM you about the report- that blank name in this case means you left before the player managed to report you (and I checked old logs to confirm that you weren't present for the start of round 3, so you had left during round 2.)

But primarily the reason it got turned into a global ban is the following:

[​IMG]

You had JUST come off a global by Steven for toxic behavior, after a string of other bans. In 65 hours on the servers, you've managed to accumulate a reputation. I knew that I had to ban you and another player for RDM and leave that round, although I mixed up the circumstances, and went by your adminstats for the punishment. Reexamining that, I should go with my usual "everybody gets one" response to these things.

Add me on Steam- I'll unban you to let you serve your slay, although now you know to be on your best behavior on sTTT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.