Denied ghostkill's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ghostkill, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostkill

ghostkill Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    ❤Gh0sTKill❤
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im a good player and its been a longtime I play Serious TTT im normally not TOXIC well was not TOXIC..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hi , Normally I am the one been RDM and sometimes T buddy killed and no slain doing agains't the guy killed me cause they got "excuse" but when its me im automaticly slay can't explain and stuff ... so YES sometimes I start been piss offf and play TOXIC .... And yes I be piss off easily try my best to don't be but they always said its my fault... But its been 3 days I did nothing wrong and I was doing good in server so idk why you ban me for "toxic play"​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, this appeal won't be yielding any results for you, as it'll be denied.

You've been warned in the past several times for harassment and numerous other things including mass RDM, metagaming, and RDM and leave. Recently, I've personally kicked you twice for harassment, and then today I got a video from another user of you being quite toxic yet again, which led to your ban.

You'll be serving this ban and hopefully it'll give you some time to work on the issues present in the video provided. When you come back, please keep in mind that should this behavior continue, it'll be treated the same, just with a longer ban length.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.