Denied ghostkill's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ghostkill, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostkill

ghostkill Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    ❤Gh0sTKill❤
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I always play this server and i follow all the rules normally when i play seriousTTT servers
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I been slain for no reason and I was tryiing to proove it. It was a unjustified slay and the mod didn't even listen me when I was talking to him respectfully . The other guy(The guy i supposedly RDM) was just screaming over me so .. Yes I was piss off and started harass a bit but I was not the only one in the story and the mod never told me to stop (maybe he did but i didn't hear him).

MOD : Svensk​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Svensk will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient and he will explain what happened and why you got banned.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello ❤Gh0sTKill❤, I hope your evening is going fantastic.

I will break down the events that led up to your twenty-four hour ban for "Harassment". Seeing as you stated you follow all the rules normally when you play on our Serious GMod servers, you clearly weren't following them this time you decided to play.

I did not falsely slay you, you were reported by another player and responded to the report with a blank answer.
    [​IMG]
    I private messaged you to investigate further as to why you killed Guinness Fox (BEERFOX)(, you responded with this message:
    [​IMG]
    You told me that you had killed a traitor and then Guinness Fox started walking towards you but you killed him because you thought he was going to shoot you, which you can not kill for. Assuming that I slayed you for false reasons you decided to harass me, which is never the way to handle a situation. It may only lead to even further punishment for you.

I initially muted you for using an offensive slur in chat.
    [​IMG]
    Once I muted you, you decided to curse at me in admin chat. (I did not see this message until after the map changed as the chat was being flooded by other chat spammers.)
    [​IMG]
    During the next round you then repeatedly said the offensive slur which I had already muted and warned you for. I gagged you and not even fifteen seconds into your gag, you said it once again in chat.
    [​IMG]
    After this I banned you for harassment.

Given how you were conducting yourself while I was playing with you, I unfortunately am going to deny your ban appeal. I feel that you need to wait out the entire duration of your ban because I feel that if I unban you and let you freely play on the servers again, that you won't learn your lesson. I want to do all I can to make sure that you refrain from exhibiting this kind of poor behavior again. I know that you play on our servers fairly often and know our rules. You knew that what you were doing was wrong and knew that it was result in some kind of end punishment. I hope that you take the time remaining of your ban to reconsider your actions because this kind of behavior is not tolerated here.

You are only banned on our East 1 TTT server, please feel free to play on any of our 5 other Trouble in Terrorist Town servers.

Best Regards,
    Svensk

Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.