Approved GHOST2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GHOST2, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GHOST2

GHOST2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GHOST
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85597075
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for an error that was not my fault
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had rdm'ed I'll admit that but when I was sitting out my slays I went to spectator mode because I had some chores to get done. when I got back to my computer I had been transferred to East 2. after I realized I had been transferred I went to hop back on to West 2 it said I had been banned for RDM and leave. This wasn't my fault I was moved to another server and I don't think that I should be Banned for rdm and leave.​

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Panda With a Gun for RDM and leave second.

Please be patient while they respond.

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will respond when I can. I have also corrected this to a RDM and leave 1st offense ban instead as it shouldn't have been a second offense.

4. Panda With a Gun

Alright @GHOST2 I banned you for this report.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You claim you killed Green for swinging his crowbar at you when you passed by him. While this isn't traitor baiting damaging you first would've been. However, you can see in the logs he never damaged you prior to you firing at him. As a matter of fact you were the first person in the round to deal damage. With the slays added since this was your second offense of RDM and you leaving during said slays, I issued a RDM and leave ban 2nd offense which was corrected to a 1st offense shorty afterwards.

I will allow you to serve the slays and I will void the ban if you do so. I have sent you a friend request on Steam to hopefully arrange a time with you for you to serve the slays.

With that being said I hope you have a nice day.

-Panda

EDIT: I was right the first time about the ban being a RDM and leave 2nd offense. Error has been corrected.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  5. Panda With a Gun

User has served their two slays.
    Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

If you have any other questions please contact me.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

-Panda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.