Denied GHGXD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GHGXD, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GHGXD

GHGXD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GHGXD360
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    he slay me with out reson after that he banned me becuse i start tikaing shit
    Evidence of Innocence:
    firest i get 3 rdm in the same player and in the same map and he didt get slay after that he start RDM me every time he see me and he kill some one he is name m7mdgx and he slay that guy who rdm me and he kick me becuse i report that guy how kill me rdm 5 time in the last map afert that he slay me after he kill me again and i say wtf why your slaying me with out reson and he banned me 7days with out any reson​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I banned you. I will deal with this shortly.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. I'll get straight into it.

We were on EU2, Manorhouse. It's the 5th round when I get a report from you against Patrick. I didn't get a screenshot of the report itself at the time, as I was also dealing with a few other things and seemed to have missed it however I recall it clearly. Patrick threw a discom and you called him out for it, he then unloaded into you and killed you for the false kos as he knew he was innocent. You reported him, calling him a son of a bitch and he stated his story. Even if I did not know you had called the KOS , which I did as I heard it, it would have been word vs word as it was indeed your word against his. However the logs did show in Patrick's favour. I have a screenshot of the situation below.
    [​IMG]

You then not only revenge RDMed him in the next round as you can see here in the logs:
    [​IMG]
    You then spam reported him 3 times for the RDM that happened the previous round.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Before I could issue a warning to you, the map changed.

So we are now next map and straight away in the first round you pipe up about it again. I died instantly and was going to take the chance to talk to you about your behaviour, however I didn't even get to say a single thing before you started up.
    [​IMG]
    So I warned you for the spam and told you to stop with the hostility. Patrick, despite his reponses on the reports, that you didn't even see, he did not do anything to you while in game. He didn't instigate, he kept to himself. It was now that I issued a slay onto your friend. Now for the sake of transparency, and considering you and him talked after the ban as he was the one that got me to direct you here, I will explain what happened.

He crowbarred Patrick thinking he was AFK. Now you guys are friends and I find it hard to believe that this was not on purpose however he did claim he was AFK so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Here is the report that resulted in your friends slay.
    [​IMG]
    Then your friend fought the slay, to which I kindly explained that even if he was AFK it was not over time and was still RDM
    [​IMG]

After this you continued to tell me to go fuck myself and were still being rude so I kicked you for harassment. When you rejoined the server you continued to claim that Patrick was being favoured because he was VIP but you calmed down shortly after. I thought this was the end of it until the next thing happened.

You filed a report against someone for shooting you. They killed you thinking you had shot them but it had been someone else. I had gone to slay them but had accidentally clicked slay victim instead of reported player. I removed it instantly but you felt the need to say the following stuff.
    [​IMG]

At this point I was sick of your behaviour. You had continued for an entire map after the incident happened. I had given you warnings and explanations and even apologised for the slay which I removed anyway but you could not seem to keep your cool. Considering everything I decided that you needed a lengthy break to re consider the way you act on our servers. I was going to go with a 5 day ban but due to the fact that you did not stop, were extremely inappropriate in the reports and continued to target Patrick when you rejoined after the kick, I felt this was appropriate.

We don't appreciate this behaviour.

@Mr. Rogers was also here at the time and can attest to your behaviour being completely inappropriate. There was more that I didn't screenshot but either way this ban is warranted and will remain. Thus your appeal is denied. In your time off reconsider your actions and come back with a better attitude.

Thank you,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.