Gestapo Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gestapo, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

Your In Game Nickname: Gestapo
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:1:61975748

Why should you be unbanned: The moment I logged into the Serious TTT- East, server I was automatically banned for "RDMx3/Leave". I think I should be unbanned, because I think the mod/admin made a mistake ban. If I did RDMx3 and Leave, then it must of been a mistake because usually I wouldn't back down to a slay, but I think I must of accidentally RDM'd and my game crashed. It happens a lot.
    Evidence of innocence:
    I do not have a formal version of evidence, I'm just hoping you admins/mods would trust me on this, because honestly if it was intentional, then I wouldn't of appealed.

Regards,

Gestapo.

2. Meowland

Meowland Banned

You were on West, why did you randomly decided to change servers?

3. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

I didn't like the map. heh.

4. Meowland

Meowland Banned

So you rdm 3 people then your "game crashes" then you go to east and dont go back to west?

5. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

I'm not sure if I did RDM 3 People. I just joined the server and received a ban.

6. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

This wasn't even a day ban this was a month.

7. Meowland

Meowland Banned

i was banned for a day for doing "mass rdm" and i didnt get a report or slay.

8. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

Meow you know I would take a slay if I did a RDM. I always go on west. I think the admin/mod that banned me was a badmin.

9. Meowland

Meowland Banned

I got banned i didnt even get a slay

10. Meowland

Meowland Banned

10/05/13 07:03PM Gestapo STEAM_0:1:61975748 Third offence for mass rdm/leaving EAST 11/02/13 07:03PM Cupcake Mayhem

11. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

I rarely go on EAST.

12. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I banned you, you had multiple offences of RDM on you. You rdmed and left I forgot to ban you due to a mapchange and then you came back and 30 minutes later And reminded me to ban you.

13. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

Sometimes during map changes hl2.exe crashes. I don't understand why even when I open console. I think if you give me the SteamID of the person I RDM'd and I recieve a apology acceptance am I allowed to be unbanned?

14. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You joined so late after if your game did crash then you should have joinded strait away, correct?

15. "Joinded"
    [​IMG]

16. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

I just want to say my game crashes as well just at random moments..

17. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

I came back, but instead of going on the East server I went on the West. Then the map changed to slender, when that happened I went back to East and I was banned. If you want I will write a formal apology note, to the person I RDM'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.