Denied Germany's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Germany, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Germany

Germany New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Germany
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93986013
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because it's stupid for me to be banned for mass RDM when I was T.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was a T and was banned for mass RDM, If I am a T isn't it my job to kill innos? If you think I am unable to be unbanned then your mods, admins, and even owners/super admins are corrupt.​

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

@StarGazingNight. <3 banned you for Mass RDM x3, he will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient.

3. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Hello @Germany , I would to thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal, I hope you are also having a nice day.

Now for the reason I have banned you for Mass RDMx3 was for the fact that you were shooting random people for no general reason when I decided to look into the logs. I decided to ask you why you shot all those people and you told me that you wanted to make all the traitors nervous which you can see in the evidence that I will be giving. I would also like to apologize to you for thinking that I banned you for thinking that you were RDM'ing as a T and killing innocents. (Which obviously you can't.) Also the reason I decided to ban you a little later was the fact that the server has crashed and I had to rejoin the game. I was moderating with Darth West at the moment and couldn't remember what server we were on so I decided to ask him what server we were on. (So I don't ban you on the wrong server that is.) So after he told it was East. I decided to ban you for Mass RDMx3.

Here is my evidence of the whole situation also.

I will be tagging my Lead Administrator @Darktooth (To make the final verdict) and the person I was moderating with @Darth West as a witness.

4. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Alright, since there is evidence right there for the fact that you've Mass RDMx3, I will put this as LOCKED and INVALID unless I am told otherwise. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.