Denied GeraldCarido's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GeraldCarido, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeraldCarido

GeraldCarido New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    -=[Gerald]=-
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120873599
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did RDM once, so that would be a slay only for one round. then why the heck I am banned for 56 days and I got banned for 100 days on Vanilla server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did not meant to kill an innocent but he did not forgive me. so that would be a result only for one slay.​

2. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

You were banned by @Koba for RDM and leave 5th offense and it was G&E by @Verified

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I will respond to this when I get home later today.

4. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Actually I happen to have some spare time so I will just do this now. I banned you for RDM & Leave for this report here:
    [​IMG]

Just because someone is AFK does not make it a valid reason to kill them, especially 3 seconds into the round. I then saw you leave the server as shown here, which I then proceeded to ban you for.

[​IMG]

I will be denying my side of the appeal, but I will let @Verified make the final verdict

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  5. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Over your history on our servers, you have gathered a total of five RDM & Leave bans. You have had plenty of opportunities to familiarize yourself with our rules. As noted in the !motd and on the loading screen (Accessible here):

[​IMG]

Since this was your fifth offense, it was decided that your ban would become a global ban. I will be denying this appeal. Please take this time to read over our rules & extended rules.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.