Denied Gentleman Grizzly's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gentleman Grizzly, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentleman Grizzly

Gentleman Grizzly New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Gentleman Grizzly
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:1545775
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just got banned for copying someones name and it wasnt racist or anything.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont know if there is a rule about name change but it wasnt racist or something.​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

will respond soon
    but u can basically consider this appeal denied.

3. Gentleman Grizzly

Yea yea i changed my name back and you still ban me even though i CLEARLY SAID that i want to change it

4. Gentleman Grizzly

Denied as always.

5. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

lets start.
    1st you started changing your name which is the exact same as someone else on the server,maybe you thought that it would funny to get the other guy kosed? i am not sure
    [​IMG]

its my fault that i forgotten about it and allowed you play at least 1-2 round with that name.
    when i remembered about it again,i started asking you to change your name in which you refused to.
    [​IMG]

seeing that the next round started i kicked you for not changing your name.
    [​IMG]

soon you came back with the same name and asked why were you kicked.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    in my reply i told you that you were sharing the same name as someone else you acknowledge that and said it was not bannable and you could do anything you want.
    seeing that you have 78 hours of playtime on the server,i assumed that you would have known about the rule,so i just warned you again to change your name before the next round start.
    soon after that i died to the c4 and you asked again is that part of the rules in which i told you.yes?change it?
    [​IMG]

after that you only said 'ok i got better one'.
    seeing that you have yet to change it after that i just banned you for refusing to change name.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    correlating your statement of 'ok i got better one' with your name change history,it seems that you wanted to change your name to mine, which was still sharing the same name as someone else on the server and that would have still got you banned eitherway.

Ban Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.