Denied genesisrising's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by genesisrising, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genesisrising

genesisrising New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    genesis rising
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:84917510
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place, but my best guess is for RDM and leave? I'm always completely willing to take my slays but there just weren't any staff on to deal with my reports. I'll take the slays for any RDMs I may be banned for now, I just wanna play with my friends. It'd also be helpful if I got a specific reason given, but it's only "Banned for 24 hours. www.seriousgmod.com to appeal."
    Edit: I'd also like to add that if any staff were on, I didn't notice them and I wasn't trying to avoid slays. But, there were none to the best of my knowledge so I left when I had to.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @jaygiraffe as he banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Hi, I'll grab this in a bit

4. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Alright hello friendo, I did ban you for RDM and leave. There's no actual report that I can show for this, because you left before I could report you for it.

Right here is where our poor friend and detective LimeFog was brutally murdered by a cinder block

This is you leaving the server before I could make a report on you

And this is the clip of the murder: https://streamable.com/2a6bp

Because you prop killed a detective as an innocent, and the fact that the ban is almost over, I'm going to be denying this appeal. It's only a local ban, so feel free to play on any of our other servers (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.