Denied GameWarriorb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GameWarriorb, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameWarriorb

GameWarriorb New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GameWarriorB
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the game after being slayed for being rdming a traitor and then I got mad so i kicked the wall and my computer powered off. I i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have any for my computer was off​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Noctorious for RDM and Leave First Offense. He will respond as soon as possible.

Also, your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:54869942

3. Noctorious

Thank you @Noctorious for the tag!

Hello @GameWarriorb! Well, your story has a couple of flaws. First, you were not slain yet. In fact, I hadn't even looked at your report when you left because I was still alive when you had left the server and had not been able to even see the report.

Here is the report that was against you:
    [​IMG]
    You killed on suspicion. You apparently are aware that that is RDM on our servers? You got shot from a direction and killed the next person who came around a corner, who had no idea what was going on.

Here is where you left the server:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you left before the round had ended, the next round was round 2. I had not looked at the report as I was still alive.

I then gave you a decent amount of time to come back, the entire harpoon round and a good bit into the round after that.
    [​IMG]

You had decent time to turn your computer back on, and rejoin the server. It even took you hours to make this appeal, which doesn't scream to me that you were quick to jump back on and serve your time.

I'll allow you to defend yourself before I make a verdict on this appeal. Also I will tag @Deepsea1508, as he is the player you RDM'd as a witness to this appeal.

4. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

so at the time u were shot, there was someone else in the tower near us using the ak and shooting around it might have been u thought that i was the one who shot so u decided to turn around and start shooting at me and finally killed me for something i didnt do.

5. Noctorious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.