Denied GameSmartHD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GameSmartHD, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameSmartHD

GameSmartHD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GameSmartHD
    Your Steam ID:
    GameSmartHD
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got reported by one guy and one guy only. He was a t and i saw him kill a detective. Then i waited and watched what he was going to do. He picked up the body with a magneto stick and threw the body off one of the skyscrapers ( we were playing on a map with a lot of towers and skyscrapers, cant remember the name). I killed him because i had evidence of him being a t and then he reported me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    dont have anything. my first time ever being banned and next time i will screenshot.​

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@Pacifist banned you for Mass RDM(4) he'll respond when he can with his evidence.

Also for future reference your steamid is STEAM_0:1:122134778

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello Game. You were banned by Mass Rdm by me becuase you were an innocent one round and just started killing random detectives.

As you can see here:
    [​IMG]
    You damaged 2 detectives with a random tommy gun volley.

Then we move onto the reports, To which 2 were filed against you. One you failed to even respond to and the other you just said "I said hey hello wassup"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Given the fact that you did not even respond to the reports shows that these were not by accident, And that you just rdmed on purpose.

Thank you very much for appealing your ban but as you have stated, You have no evidence to further this, Therefore I am going to have to:

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.