Denied GamerNeo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GamerNeo, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerNeo

GamerNeo Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    GamerNeo
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause i didnt (mass) rdm ! i just got the "ax" prop in my hand with the magneto stick.
    The players who dead dont got killed by me they got killed his self ! They touched the prop and die (i didnt move the the stick to them) and only cause i got it in my hand its not fault, and cause the Dm log dont know that they killed his self there stands that i propkilled them but this is not true.

Can i proove my answare ? I only beginn recording when i get rdmed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Hey GamerNeo. You were banned for Rdm x 4 by @Wex. He'll respond as early as he can, so please be patient.

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were an innocent in possession of a charged axe, 2 kills were made while you were holding the axe and 2 while you placed them in the middle of the door.
    Unless you can prove that these players intentionally ran into your axe to get you punished, you are held responsible for every kill made while in possession of the axe. You were also the last person to touch the axe when 2 people ran over it. There is no reason why an innocent should carry the charged axe in the first place.
    Note: I asked 2 as those were the only ones I witnessed. you admitted to the first 2.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take this as ban as a warning to be careful with dangerous props such as the axe.
    Appeal denied, however this ban is local are you are feel free to play other servers.
    Your ban will expire within a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.