Denied gamer450X's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by gamer450X, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamer450X

gamer450X New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    gamer450X
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72623387
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really like this server and i have been playing on it for a while, i actually dont understand why i have been banned on this server, but i believe i was banned on all servers because of RDM and leave i think. When i got banned i was RDMed and i sent a report but it was passed off because the other guy said he thought i shot him and he was a detective. I did not shoot him and i was proven. The admin said it was his word against mine so he didnt get slayed. I got tired of getting RDMed and nothing happening to the other person and i just snapped. I felt that it wasnt right so i admit that the next round i killed the person who RDM me and i got slain for it. The next round i got slain and then my game crashed after having too many programs open. That counted as an RDM and Leave and i got banned. i really wish to keep playing on these servers and im sorry for revenge RDM. I promise to not do it again and i wish for a second chance. I do not usually RDM and Leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello!

You were banned by @BmTron and it was extended by @FrostedBlade .

Seeing the extension it was most likely due to your history of bans and notes on your stats. Please be patient while they respond.

3. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello, gamer450x! Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban and showing an interest in our community. I apologize, buy I'm not home at the moment to provide details and evidence for your ban, however, I can do so later today.

Perhaps @BmTron can assist you in the meantime?

4. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello again, gamer450X. I have reviewed the incident and i'll explain below why you are globally banned from our servers.

Firstly, I wanted to go over the report you mentioned above in your post. You had just gotten done killing a Traitor, and a Detective, et98, gunned you down shortly after. You reported him for RDM, seen below:
    Initial_report.jpg
    Here you can see that his response was that, "you were shooting [him]." I then took my investigation further and private messaged et98 in attempts to get more information regarding the incident (see below):

investigation.jpg
    Here, the chat is cropped and pasted side by side, you can see that it is a continuation of the chat. I asked et98 if you had been shooting at him, or the traitor that you killed. He answered (rather rudely) that you had indeed been shooting at him.

As I tried to explain to you in-game, at this point in an investigation of a report such as this one, I cannot take any action against the player for a number of reasons. The damagelogs do indeed show that you were shooting your weapon at the time (you admit to killing a Traitor). I did not witness this incident occur; I cannot prove nor disprove either party's word (Victim or Reported Player), therefore I had to dismiss the report because it became a word versus word situation. I know this may seem like I favored the other player over you, but that is not what happened.

Now we come to the reason as to why you were banned. After you had inquired about your report a few rounds after it had been finished, I had informed you that it had been dismissed for the reason's above. The following round, you took it upon yourself to issue street justice on the player because you still felt that you were RDM'ed. The player filed a report against you, and you admitted to revenge RDM in your response (see below).

Revenge_rdm.jpg
    A slay was issued onto you by @BmTron, and during the 6th round while you were slain, you left the server (see below).

Leave.jpg
    I don't have any evidence of such, but BmTron waited a few rounds into the next map before banning you after you hadn't re-connected.

Checking your Adminstats, I saw that this was your 4TH Offense of RDM & Leave, while you were currently banned by @Mr. Rogers for RDM & Leave 3RD Offense. I can understand if your computer crashed and you couldn't get back on at that time; this is a case when your history works against you. You have a history of RDM & Leave, and seeing as you revenge RDM'ed and then left while serving your punishment, I issued a Global ban of 4 weeks from our servers.

Gamer450X, it is my regret to inform you that I will not be lifting this ban, nor voiding it. After reviewing the evidence against you, I've decided it's time that you take a break from our servers and think about your actions. Your global ban will end on 4/28/15; please take this time away from our servers to think about your actions and there consequences. We welcome your return, see you then.

Appeal DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.