Denied Galacticjazz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Galacticjazz, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galacticjazz

Galacticjazz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Galacticjazz
    Your Steam ID:
    bakkonz
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the first accidental RDM was due to a jumpscare (me and other innocent fired upon each other, i just happened to have the shotgun...) after the RDM, i killed myself and apologized, (thankfully, he was cool about it)... and the other incident was when i was a traitor, i was found placing C4, and was engaged, i fired back, and ended up hitting another traitor by mistake... (your server is one of the best, great community, and I would appreciate it if you'd see over my mistakes so i may resume with the fun) i have no recorded instance of the events, sorry. (but if it happens again, i will record mistake and/or anything that happens to another.)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Galactic,
    You were banned by @Salloween for RDM and Leave First Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.
    Also your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:42645622 for future reference.
    Please be patient,
    Thank you

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

[​IMG]

Even though the report was unanswered in the screenshot, your admission of guilt in chat was sufficient, so I didn't keep forcing it. Note: you were slayed for the 'jumpscare' kill, not the C4 kill in the later report (which was excusable.) I just ended up getting distracted with the people spamming the John Cena theme, and didn't remember to set the slay until the start of round 3.

[​IMG]

Since this is your first offense, I'll let you serve your slay and then I'll void the ban. Add me on Steam, and message me when you're ready to do so. Everybody gets one.

4. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Ban has expired without contact from player. Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.