Denied gal411's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by gal411, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gal411

gal411 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    gal411
    Your Steam ID:
    gal411
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    is my favorite server and i know and i behaved incorrectly and if possible i'd like you shoul give me a second chance i promise you that i will be the best player i have ever apologize thank you for your time
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. gal411

gal411 Member

im sorry but give me a second chance

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

you were banned by @BlueCore for "Mass RDM with History" please be patient

4. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

To add onto Pandora's reply, you were banned for killing up to 12 people with a diamond sword on Jondome. 5 of those kills were witnessed by me and @Guilty and you admit to killing people with it.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I can also attest to this. You knew that you were killing everyone with the diamond sword intentionally. You claimed that it wasn't prop killing/RDM until the current staff who were on during the time (@Weeeeeeeee @Haruka Suenaga @BlueCore and myself) told you that it can be classified under RDM as you're killing players for no reason. Considering you knew what you were doing as an innocent and RDMing with a sword like that, BlueCore chose to ban you for the amount of time he did. I highly recommend this appeal be denied for the time being considering your actions.

EDIT: Pandora wasn't with us. Whoops sorry Pandora. XD

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  6. gal411

gal411 Member

yes i kill whit diamond sword because are happy and now i know that kill RDM is bad im very happy if you give me a second chance thanks for your time

7. gal411

gal411 Member

on tuesday i will give a new computer and i would try with your already server for a few days 1 will be the happiest guy for this world truly i tell you, my behavior from now on will be unmatched

8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello gal411,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this Appeal. Taking the time to write an Appeal has not gone unnoticed. In particular, admitting to your errors is something that is highly sought after, and greatly appreciated. In this light, I thank you.

As already mentioned by Pandora, I have globally banned you for 2 weeks for Mass RDM and History. This was as a result of two predominate factors, firstly being the amount of RDMs you committed during your stay on the EU server last night, and secondly due to the fact that only a month ago you received two other Mass RDM offences.

This incident on this particular occasion that resulted in your punishment took place on the EU server, on the Jondome Map. During the start of a Round, where you were selected as an Innocent, you enchanted the diamond sword and killed several players with it. These players hadn't committed a Traitorous Act, and some of them included the detectives. After carefully observing you, witnessing you, and hearing the testimony you gave in-game about enchanting the sword and using it to kill everyone, both myself and the other staff members online at the time decided that you needed a lengthy ban. The traditional Mass RDM of over four players results in a 5 day ban, but because you had RDMed up to 10 players, knowing full-well that it would kill the players, I came to the conclusion that you needed a longer than normal ban.

Given all of this, I have decided against lifting your ban. However, since you have taken the time to write this Appeal, and have apologised for the mistakes you made, I will on this occasion Shorten the length of your ban. Your global ban will now only be the length of 1 week, instead of the original 2.

Please take the week to properly go over our rules, and to make sure that you use the sword on Jondome wisely and carefully next time. In addition, please feel free to leave any messages here if you would like. This Appeal will only be Open for another 24 hours. Thanks!

Topic: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.