Denied Gabe Logan Newell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gabe Logan Newell, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Gabe Logan Newell
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44205496
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just harassed by BodaDaCatholicMinister 2 whole maps. He would follow me around every round every map, on the mic talking shit the whole time, if he was a T he would just kill me. On last 2 rounds of second map I got tired of it and killed him. Got 3 slays for killing him twice. I said in chat that's fucked up how he can mess with people 2 whole maps and admin does nothing. I slay him or say one thing I get muted. Admin was there whole time even while this cunt talked shit on mic the whole fucking map and did nothing. After all this I get banned for 30 days for leaving on the last slay after he mutes me for saying what happened and calling Boda a cunt. This server is a fucking joke. I get harassed, but because that faggot tells on me I am in the wrong. Admin stares and watches it happen lol. Even though following me isn't harassment, talking shit on mic every single second I am alive, while following me every single round, and just being a dick is harassment in my opinion. I play games to have fun, not be fucked with by some 12 year old that thinks trolling is fun then can't even take getting it back and crys to staff like the bitch they are.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were banned by @Zikeji for RDM and Leave (3rd Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by me for third offense RDM & Leave.

See the proof here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=422487551

You admitted to intentionally leaving, your ban will not be lifted.

Ban appeal :
    [​IMG]

On a side note, you claimed he was harassing you - I never once heard him speak nor did I see any form of harassment aside from, possibly "following" you around. I cannot listen to voice logs of previous rounds from before I got on so I have no way to look at if he really was harassing you, I just got on to you harassing him and then you intentionally broke our RDM & Leave rule.

4. Sure, I was the one harassing him even though he even told you he was following me around, if he admitted to that you think he was doing nothing else? And even though this game is solely dependant on voice comms I am sure you not once heard him say my name even though he did it two maps straight. Sounds completely legit.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  5. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I had just recently joined, I did not witness any harassment going on aside from you killing him for following you. I do not mute players in games and my sound is working just fine, I could hear him talking and never heard him harass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.