Denied Gabe Logan Newell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gabe Logan Newell, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Gabe Logan Newell
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44205496
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned correctly, I RDM'D and was an all around dick. I never played TTT and killed people without knowing what was going on. Got slayed for it, so started doing it more cause I was slayed. I now have played on West server for last 2 days and have learned the game/rules and have only been slain 1 time and it was an accidental kill. I am sorry for my previous actions and can ensure you that I will not purposely RDM/Spam again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

You were banned by @Brahma for RDM and Leave (1st Offense). They will respond at their earliest convenience.

Also, your ban is only local, you still have access to our 4 other servers.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Gabe Logan Newell
    I banned you for RDM and Leave because you had reported one of our other staff members @Lucky for killing you. When i looked at the report i noticed you had already left and while i was investigating, i noticed that you had damaged her first.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, in the first ten seconds into the round, you had damaged Lucky first and reported her saying she killed you. I didn't see you in the server anymore and decided to give you a few minutes to come back. When the map changed and I didn't see you come back, i decided to issue the ban. The good part is that I'm happy that you agreed that the ban was correct, the bad part about this is that i will have to DENY this appeal because you admitted to purposely transpire these actions. This may be a bit harsh on a new player, but it's to remember in the future to not purposely RDM and ruin someone elses gameplay experience. As stated above the ban is only local so you'll be able to play on our 4 other servers. Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.