Denied G0dzilla^^'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by G0dzilla^^, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    G0dzilla^^
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:101789502
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned with the reason RDM x3. Ok on the previous map (community pool) I apparently rdm'ed twice with the chairs on the doors etc. But this map (dolls) I responded the both my reports and told the mods that one was a mistake so they can get back to me. I didn't know which one because I had 2 reports against me and i didnt know in what order i killed them. Jassa pm'ed and said "was this kill crossfire" and i said yes because it was. Now i dont see a reason why any of my kills was rdm because they all were legitimate. Jassa can ASK ME OR PM ME about what was wrong and i can tell him the whole story before taking action. NOW THIS IS WASTING MY TIME. WHAT A SALTY ASS MOD.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence but i should start recording my gameplay for these moments.​

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Retagging @Jassa in case the tag didn't work.

He will be responding at his earliest convenience, please be patient.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Hello, thank you for taking your time to appeal.

Like you said, you were on your 3rd offense and you got reported for damage on Domce.
    [​IMG]

Your response to the report was that you hit him in crossfire but after checking deathscene I found out that there was no crossfire. From the deathscene you can see that you were not aiming at lemon at all but focusing on Domce.

Deathscene:

Seeing as you got reported multiple times, I thought maybe you confused something but you went with your original response and as it was your 3rd offense, I banned you for RDM x3.
    [​IMG]

Do you have anything extra to mention? @G0dzilla^^

4. You can clearly see from that video that the following happened: I was walking back inside, going past domce, then heard shots and once I turned back I was being shot at so I automatically started shooting in panic thinking it was domce since he was aiming at me and was also being shot by someone else at the same time. Literally a second later I saw it was lem0n and carried on with my shots towards him. Didn't know what to call it so I said crossfire, which is what I usually say in reports in similar scenarios since it skips the part where I have to explain every single detail. I'm sure this is a reasonable response on this report not counting as RDM.

5. I mean from the video itself, Jassa, you can understand why it wasn't rdm, no need to ban so suddenly.

6. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello G0dzilla

Here is the screenshots from the first two RDM's

20161124203643_1.jpg
    20161124203843_1.jpg
    20161124203758_1.jpg

The 3rd report is not crossfire you shot him based on the gunfire you heard.
    I will tag my admin on this report @Opalium

7. Yes, I accept the first 2 and no, it wasn't based on the gun shots I heard, it's what I saw. I saw someone get shot, I got shot, then I shoot the person being shot thinking that lemon was initially helping me kill the t, who was actually an inno.

8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey G0dzilla,

While the kill mentioned above was obviously due to confusion, an accidental RDM is still considered an RDM by our servers policy. Therefore, the ban you have received is correct and I see no reason to reverse it. Don't forget that this is a pretty short ban - one day only - and probably by the time you read this reply the ban will already be lifted (only a few hours left). Not only that, but this ban is also a local one, and that means you can play in any of our other 7 servers if you wish to.
    Due to all this, I am DENYING this appeal. Please be more careful next time and avoid breaking any of the server rules.

Best regards,
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.