Denied FZ13's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FZ13, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FZ13

FZ13 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FZ13
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:160848122
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because after the admin slay me 2 rounds my screen froze and the game crashed and got banned automatically for 5 days, i didn't mean to leave. I know you gonna tell me it is your problem but can you just do me a favor and unban me
    Evidence of Innocence:
    it happen so fast so I could not do anything​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @hello my friend for "RDM x4". He will respond when he can, so until then thank you for being patient.

3. FZ13

FZ13 Member

well rdm but not leaving and 5 days ban I'm not stupid to leave but the game crashed

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were not banned for RDM and Leave. RDM x4 and RDM and Leave have the same ban time so I can understand why you may have been confused. hello my friend will be able to explain everything that happened in more detail so we will have to wait until he can respond with his evidence.

5. FZ13

FZ13 Member

just a question is rdming 4 guys in one round will get me banned 5 days? or is it by round?

6. FZ13

FZ13 Member

I asked hello my friend about that but he didn't responded

7. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Doesn't matter which, if you rdm x4 while a staff member is present, you will be banned for 5 days.

I'll respond shortly with my explanation and verdict. Thanks for being patient.

8. hello my friend

Alright FZ13 I know you're already annoyed by this so lets jump straight into it.

[​IMG]

This is the first report I sent against you and it was because you shot another player with your deagle for no apparent reason, this backed by your response, which is that you said it was a missclick. Now on these servers any type of accidental damage is still classed as RDM and is subject to the punishment of RDM x1, which is a slay.

[​IMG]

Fast forward a few rounds and we get to this round.

[​IMG]

So I decide to go looking into the damage logs which shows us this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So as you can see, you decided to kill 3 players for no reason, and add this onto the player you already damaged randomly in the map, led to your RDM x4 ban, which is 5 days. After checking the damagelogs I went back to checking the report to see your response and I was met with this.

[​IMG]

Now this made me curious as to why you decided to just randomly, out of rage, shoot these players and ruin their round. This was until I checked chat and seen this.

[​IMG]

Now honestly, I see very little reason as to why I should accept this appeal due to your blatant behaviour and its true meaning. However, I will await your response to justify these actions before I come to my verdict.

Thanks again for making an appeal.

9. FZ13

FZ13 Member

guys you don't forgive anyone for missclick. no mercy

10. FZ13

FZ13 Member

but wait I asked you about this I though it is by round but not by kills. I told you "what happen if I rdmed everyone in one round" but you didn't reply me anyway I know I rdmed 4 players I guess but don't you think it is too much to ban for 5 days , I ruin there match for 5 minuets and I get banned 5 days for god sake. what is this law

11. hello my friend

The server had 35 players, so I probably missed your message, however. A question like that is answerable via the rules list. You have 60 hours on the servers, so claiming ignorance isn't a strong defence.

Considering you show no remorse though I'll be denying this appeal. The ban is only local and you can still play on the other servers.

Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.