Denied Fynnez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fynnez, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fynnez
    Your Steam ID:
    Fynnez
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Scotty falsely slayed me THREE FUCKING TIMES, I explain the situation to him and he kicks me so I come back explain and he FUCKING BANS ME like a brainless little cunt
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence just get Mellow or someone awesome who knows what they're doing to sort it out, as a plus he slayed me for harassment even though the closest thing to harassment I did was call him a wee rap, he also fucking gagged me for having my own opinions so imo you should unmod him​

2. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

Scotty

3. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

can you

4. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

get off

5. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

your

6. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

7. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

8. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

9. Fynnez

Fynnez Member

respond

10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Give me a moment to gather my evidence!

11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @Fynnez

I banned you today from EU Nilla for Harassment

Lets get right into it.

I had first gagged you for heavily breathing into your microphone. As this is considered mic spam, I had gagged you for it.
    [​IMG]

You decided to calm down for a couple of rounds but then once we had gotten to MC Dolls, you started yelling at people and calling them "cunts and reewaps" This issued your first warning for harassment, which I gagged you and warned you over mic.

[​IMG]

You then proceeded to call me "an autistic mod" which gave you your second warning for harassment.
    [​IMG]

You then decided once you rejoined to call me "a fat and lazy American" and also every other American in your opinion was "Fat and disgusting" this warranted your ban for harassment.

I will be denying this appeal as I feel that maybe a break from the game will get you to calm down and stop harassing people. Remember this is only a local ban. Our other 6 servers would love to host you!

Appeal: Denied

-Scotty is my name and Smooth is what I am!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.