Denied FurryKats's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FurryKats, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shiro Isagi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41136970
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I helped out a moderator to ban 3 or more players who broke rules with no mods on, and then left, also repeatedly broke rules knowing the consequences, but did it anyways wanting to be banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The 3 players who were RDM'ing and breaking the rules with no mods on were banned, as well as me helping out by providing evidence to a moderator (Machinekiller) to ban those 3 or more players. My innocence is me being the victim and being rdm'd over and over on a map, and on going until the time a mod arrived, the players were either 1.) karma banned or 2.) left and gone to bed or something.

Me and my friends who were on at the time were also being rdm'd by the 3 or more players, which agitated us when we came on to have a fun TTT game with each other being denied by rule breakers.

In the time me and my friends were recording and taking screenshots at the time, as well as more people were getting involved in the RDM'ing so me an my friends attempted to get an admin on, but it seemed either 1.) the mods were asleep 2.) were the only mods on but on other servers 3.) didn't care.

I also did help Machinekiller with logs about the 3 or more players who rule broke with no mods on providing him with names and maps for him to check logs.

I would greatly appreciate my un-ban as seeing I did everything in the right way, and nothing bad came from me helping a mod, correct?​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

3. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Oh hi Zikej, long time no see.

4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for "RDM With No Staff On"
    He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

Speaking of which
    Can you provide those videos/screenshots?

5. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello FurryKats hope you're having a good day.
    I have banned you for RDM with no staff online. When i first joined the server at the moment you had told me that you kept record of players who have RDM when there was no staff. And although you had video evidence it wasn't really working out for me but you told me the players and the maps it was on so i decided to check the logs. And then from there i had banned the players who had RDM at the time with no staff online and issued some slays to players who were still in game. And you even admitted to me that you had RDM them back but since they were ruining the game for you guys you only wanted something done about it. I understood that and even then you asked me if i can ban you also for the RDM you did to them since you knew that you broke the rules also , which i did. But seeing that you only wanted something to be done about the other players and you helped me out to ban them and you were honest about it saying that you needed a ban also. I will unban you from the server if you come and serve 2 slays , just message me on here or add me on steam and tell me when we can arrange this.

6. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

So I can be unbanned and take slays for what I did?
    Cause I know they were ruining it yes, also me rdm'ing with no staff but I only killed the rdm'rs you can check logs, besides my friends I killed them too :3 xD
    but uh yeah, we can arrange an unban and slay when I can come back on, up to you when to unban me, and I'll tell the first mod I see when I get on (east2)

7. Machinekiller00

Sure just msg me when and then i can unban you.

8. Machinekiller00

Sorry i'm on my phone at the moment but i had a talk with Shiro Isagi and he told me that he doesn't want to be unbanned anymore. He wants to serve his ban so i'm going to go right ahead and deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.