Denied FurryKats's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FurryKats, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kuroku
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41136970
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because he is abusing power as admin, he banned me globally for 24hours for constant map abuse that I have only done 2 times he was ever active, I haven't been on in almost 5 to 6 months, so why is this being put on my now?
    I am unsure why he would globally ban me for a day, makes no sense.
    Plus map abuse doesn't mean you can ban someone for 24 hours globally, that's just wrong, and you know it.
    Why I should be unbanned;
    Well first off, there is no reason to take out anger on me, just because I killed you on your T round whilst you are camping on top of the building with the invisible wall you can see through, so GG anger ban.
    Also you were camping somewhere that is hard to get to, as well as myself, I just happened to see you throw a nade, and kill someone, then I shot you no rdm there.
    Also I was going to jump down after I shot you, there was no warning, no TP just anger.

also mybad for mocking you if you took it that way, but you did instantly slay me and not follow protocol.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    He didn't follow protocol, it's Warn, TP, then slay.
    He said "Can you not"
    Did it again in a obvious spot where everyone can see me, can easily die there, killed him on his T round, and he instantly slays me before I could get down.

06/28/15 11:36PM
    Kuroku
    STEAM_0:0:41136970
    Constant Map Abuse
    06/29/15 11:36PM
    Global
    Azure

I have done this 1 time when he was active on a server I was on, he warned me, tp'd me once, then booted me, I came back and alls good because we were done with the map.

Now the second time he is on and I do it again but only 2 times 1 time "killing him as a T" and 1 time just being up somewhere I can only prop launch to but everyone can see me, 20 seconds later I die by all the T's.​

2. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

3. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

I have no worries for 24 hour ban, just means I won't be playing gmod till then, but I don't even come on lately, I only play like once a week.
    Azure, please... you know you shouldn't have done this, yes I have done this before, but I have only done this one other time which you were fine with and following protocol.
    Why'd ya hev to get mad.

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Is this a report or an appeal? o_O

Anyways, you were banned by @Azure who will respond as soon as possible. Because of your claims of abuse I will also tag @Darktooth his lead admin

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I will handle this report/appeal after @Azure has responded. Thanks.

6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, Kuroku.
    I indeed banned you for constantly abusing maps; I decided not to follow protocol considering your history.

First, I would like to point out that claiming you have ''only done this 2 times'' is inaccurate. It's rather hard to believe that you forgot that the last time we played on Assault together, you were doing the exact same thing; I ended up TPing you FIVE times in the same map. I also TPed you on another occasion more recently for more map abuse. I had already warned you there, and I was obviously ignored.
    Earlier, you did the exact same thing; propsurfed to unreachable areas and used your position to shoot players.
    I sent you a very explicit warning; [​IMG]
    and despite that, you propsurfed to the top of the wall to, again, abuse your position.

Considering the multiple /slays you were given the last time, which seemed to not affect you at all, I decided to give you a 24h ban, which I deemed reasonable considering your history.

@Darktooth can finish this up.

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Azure did the correct thing.

When dealing with an administrator, understand that they are allowed to skip protocol via their discretion, which Azure was MORE than correct in doing.

Your history proves that you will deliberately attempt to go around our rulings, which is why you were banned for such.

Try to be a better player, and things like this won't happen again.

Report invalid. Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.