Denied FurryKats's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FurryKats, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shiro Usagi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41136970
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, for a starter, Steven never let me look at the reports that 2 T's had reported me for.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    2 reports on Datmap were put on me, before the round ends and for me to look at them he bans me for a week.

He did the same thing to Andrew for a week for "constant trolling, and harrassment"

But really steven? banning someone before they can look at the reports?​

2. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

#Steven | SF

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

4. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

5. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hello shiro we have been discussing this in teamspeak for a while now and you agreed that you did rdm on numerous occasions. As we discussed you would allow me to take sometime to upload the evidence in which I have so please be patient.

7. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Yes, roger.

8. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

this shows three accounts of you rdming the first you killed a player for pushing a healthstation off which I spoke with other mods and they agreed its not kosable as long as its still reachable. The second you admitted to rdming because you thought the player threw an incend. The next RDM was when you shot a player for apparently throwing a discombobulator he didn't it was someone else and you killed the wrong player. The end of the footage goes black sorry about that but listen to what you said and go back to me reviewing the logs to see why it was RDM.
    As well as this you were prop killing while dead sadly I didn't catch any decent evidence however before this @bobasawr had issued a slay on you on the 67th way map this eventually totalled to 4 RDM's which lead to your ban.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I am going to deny this appeal because all of the slays were justified and with your current ban history I feel you need to learn your lesson. This ban has been globalised to because of the problems in which you caused. I feel you need a break from our servers.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  10. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You have been globally banned on our servers for 5 days at the request of @Steven | SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.