Funniest thing that happened to you in skyrim ( or any other elder scrolls game)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Djpigeon12, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Djpigeon12

Djpigeon12 Member

My funniest moment was when i loaded a quicksave and once it loaded , a dead horse flew out of a wall to a bunch of imperials , needless to say , they all died.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

My first encounter with the courier was pretty odd..
    [​IMG]

Also, getting launched by the trolls for the first time was quite the surprise.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all the horse glitches
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Shadowmier was glitched for me so when I rode it I would be upside down in the ground.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I remember the time I was with Lydia and I was a noob at the game.
    I went to kill giants with my bow and arrows. When I hit the giant, Lydia went all YOLO to fight him. The giant sent her to another dimension.
    The funniest part was when I went to Winterhold she was there like nothing happened.

5. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I was revisiting the Companions once, and didnt realize i was wearing the Amulet of Mara, and went to talk to Farkas for some training. Needless to say i learned a little too much about how he has always had feelings for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I haven't played it enough to have any notable experiences. But here we go.

When I first played Skyrim, it was on my now ex's Xbox 360. I am really old fashioned, even when it comes to gaming, so I hadn't ever played a game with graphics like that. I basically spent an hour creating my character "Ooh, look at this! And this!" Then, after a few quests, spent 20 mins staring at water and saying how pretty it was. Then tried to do hardcore parkour because the scenery was so beautiful. TL;DR - I died. A lot.

When I first got Skyrim myself, I got it for PC. I wasn't used to the controls after playing WoW for so long. I accidentally used some controls typically used for WoW, and ended up murdering the entire town and having to restart. I JUST TRIED INTERACTING, GAWD. Also learned the hard way (later on) that I'm not a good thief.

7. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Probably marrying myself in Skyrim, or riding a horse that was the size of a village.. #PCMasterRace

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Grave digging is real.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1