Denied funblockfun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by funblockfun, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    david
    Your Steam ID:
    U:1:185494712
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My computer crashed when i was slain so i got ban for 54 days.
    You can slay me again i just want to get back on my favorite server.
    My computer is having some virus issues so i think that is why it crashed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were actually banned globally for your 4th offense of RDM & Leave by @Sinz . He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and wait for his response. It will be answered in a timely manner.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello david,

Thank you for making an appeal and I am sorry to hear about your computer problems. You were reported on the map terrorception for killing a traitor without reason, before you could get to the report you left the server. After looking back at logs I found 2 accounts of RDM, without your side and as per !motd you were globally banned for your fourth offense evading punishment. If you could provide any evidence of your computer crashing I would be willing to approve this appeal entirely however, seeing you've been banned four times for the same reason I do not believe currently unbanning you would be in the best interests of our servers. Considering I partially believe your computer problems I will localize your ban until the evidence needed can be provided to unban you. You now have 3 servers to play on. I will leave this appeal open for your to reply, once again thank you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have anything to object or any evidence to prove your innocence, please do/provide.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your appeal has been denied after a private conversation where you have agreed to the terms above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.