Approved funaustin234's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by funaustin234, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funaustin234

funaustin234 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hkkid98
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:203259503
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I came home from school one day, with my younger brother telling me that he played gmod without my permission, and got me banned from this server that I like playing on, this is all that he told me, "I accidentally killed people when trying to kill the T." If you do not believe this, you don't need to because lot's of people don't believe these type of appeals. If you unban this account, I can assure you that this won't happen.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't have any evidence, the only evidence I can show you would be a video of my brother apologizing in a video, which most people would not believe.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I've seen this, I'll respond when I get the chance.

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey sorry about the delay, I haven't been at my computer at all today.

Anyway, this is the report I banned you for:
    [​IMG]

During the next round, you left the server as shown here:
    [​IMG]

I believe your story, and from what I recall of playing with you, you aren't a troublesome player. Since your history isn't too bad, I'm willing to unban you but not void the ban. What this means is that you'll be able to play again, but if you get banned for RDM and leave again then it will be longer and your appeal likely won't be accepted. However I would like you to keep in mind that regardless of who is playing on your account, you are held accountable. So to avoid issues like this in the future, I suggest either putting a password on your computer or talking to your brother about our rules. Please be careful in the future as one appeal is often where the leniency ends.

Appeal: Accepted; Not voided

If there are any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums.
    ~
    luna♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.