Denied Fugo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fugo, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fugo
    Your Steam ID:
    Fugo
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for inappropriate spray by Sticky Bandit but the spray did not break the rules.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The spray was reviewed by Frosty a Mod and was as said by Frosty reviewed by other unnamed staff and was said to have been not breaking any of the rules. Sticky Bandit said previously that it was borderline but borderline is breaking the rules. Alucard(Towel) was also a witness to the spray being approved and other staff members have seen the spray and have done nothing about it.​

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey my friend - I banned you under the discretion of Jabba the Slut.
    Give me a moment to collect my evidence, and I will respond to this more thoroughly.

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

The spray you posted in game seemed innapropriate to me, however not normally against our rules. I asked Jabba the Slut if I could warn you and remove the spray. He said yes - so I did this.
    [​IMG]

You later posted a link to this in chat, and I warned you again for it, just to be safe. Apparently you hadn't seen my warning earlier, but you acknowledged this one so you had to have seen it:

Then, you posted the spray, which resulted in your ban.

I have sent evidence of the spray being posted again to Jabba the Slut, who can review this ban appeal since it was his discretion which caused the ban.

4. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

I Thought I couldn't type the spray in chat but could still use the spray as a side note. Looking back on it my thought process didn't make sense.

5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yeah so a couple of people have come to me regarding your spray, and I said it wasn't borderline enough. I have since changed my stance after some consideration.

You were given a warning by Sticky, which you acknowledged and disregarded, then sprayed it again. So you were banned for an Inappropriate Spray.

I see no reason to be lenient here, you knew you shouldn't be spraying that.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.