Approved Fuckerinos's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fuckerinos, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Eternal_Fuckering
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont even know what I was banned for. I didnt break any rules before leaving earlier today nor was I reported yet im banned for 5 days?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

You were banned by @Voca for RDM and leave first offense, please be patient while he gathers his evidence and responds

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will reply shortly before I have to go visit my family for Christmas Eve ^^
    Please be patient as I gather it, tho it wont take long.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hey Eternal Imma keep it short since I be leaving the house soon.

[​IMG]
    You were reported for killing DiscQ, you claimed he was the only who could have shot you, but as you may notice, it was someone else who shot you in tha back, and that person suicided right after as well.
    All DiscQ did was ID the body and carry it to the bathroom.
    You shot him solely on suspicion and therefor you were slain.
    However :
    [​IMG]
    You left during the same round.
    Now you are not usually a player that plays with ill intentions, and we all make some fuck ups from time to time, and because its Christmas, Im willing to Unban you c:
    But I will not Void the ban, meaning that if RDM and Leave again, it will be your 2nd offense with a longer ban.

Merry Christmas Bud c: I see if I can get on real quick to Unban you before I get picked up, else I will ask another staff if they have time ouo)/

Appeal: Accepted
    Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.